A true Sky Raider to the core, Tristan is proud, blunt, and one of the
most dangerous individuals I've ever met. And yet he still retains a
flair and zest for life that many people only dream of possessing. He is
truly an asset to this team of adventurers.
--Donil, Archivist of the Great Library
- Life has become boring to the point that I can't stand it anymore here in the Kingdom of Throal. Living with a family of righ T'skrang doesn't give you much of a chance for action and adventure. So on rise of tommorrow's light, I leave this area in search of some adventure. I leave with the Throalic Air Patrol.
- I am with the patrol, and I quite like it on airships. I was told by friends that I was insane for travellin in a ship that leaves the ground and that my natural fear of heights would get to me, but I feel almost as at home in an airship as I do by the river. We are travelling to the Twilight Peaks, I think the captain said, but I don't recall why. Oh well, why is for him to know and me not to care about.
- We are close to the Twilight Peaks now and the captain has been kind enough to show me maneuvers to use in combat! I've always been coordinated and strong, but now I am learning how to use those elements of me, and I am doing rather well, I would say. He has been teaching me how to use all weapons but mostly with his weapon of choice, the broudsword.
- I have departed from the Troal Air Patrol here at the Twilight Peaks, and am watching them leave as I write. I spoke long with Captain Maalan before I left. he told me he is a Sky Raider and that I too am a follower of the discipline, though how he knew this I only wonder. He said I had a lot of potential and I picked up how to use the blade well with ease. Now he tells me to stay here with the Troll Sky Raiders here and learn more of the ways of the Sky Raider. He also told me three things in parting. Always keep your honor, for it is honor that drivesus. Always keep to your word. And lastly, always give everything your best. He also gave a bit of advice with the trolls, he said when I feel the need to be flamboyant and showy, DO NOT.
- I just finished raiding a Theran airship with the trolls I met at the mountains. I suffered a few minor cuts and slices, but I delivered far more than that. The troll captain was impressed that an inexperienced lizard could do so well after being so perverse before the raid. He even invited me to go drinking with the trolls! Tonight's drinking party should be fun!
- I th..ink .. I ..da, no, ..drank, ..too muuuch... las..t n..ight...
- After a day of sovering I left the troll moot and headed off down the mountain and into a valley where I met an Obsidiman I choose to call Rock. It just has a certain ring to it. After a half a day long argument over art and mutilation of anture he decided to leave and I decided to follow him. So he walks slowly but steadily and I hop around spattering questions at him. We are making our way towards Lake Vors now.
- We have joined up with a few other people along our journey. We met Owl, the scout, Forge, the Weaponsmith, and finally K'harra the archer. A man we met along with K'harra has asked us if we could find a man with an amulet for him and so I, as well as the people I am travelling with, agreed.
- My dear friend Rock, who I found is name Auryxos, has been wounded in a battle in the plains. We encoutered a few men who rode by with a Dinganni tribal claw of K'harra's mentor an done of Owl's fellow tribesmen. We found them and a fight almost instantaniously broke out when an arrow pierced Auryxos' skin. Since he was the biggest an meanest looking, he fell quickly to multiple blows. Owl and myself worked together to take out three enemies each as we fought off the enemy. Auryxos recovered after a lot of rest and is fine now.
- Today we found a camp with a lone mage setting various men who were imprisoning him on fire, apparently severely damaging their minds as well. He defeated them and ran toward us, seeing us in the field, and we asked if he needed help. He asked that we help fight his imprisoners and upon seeing who they were we readily agreed. The leader of the enemy was our target himself, wearing the amulet we are to obtain. After a long and bloody fray, we approached the spllflinger who was our target. This was after fighting nearly twenty of his guards and two nasty magical things he had conjured up. He retreated and many of my teammates needed healing so we were in no shape to follow. The mage told us to call him Sasquatch, and has joined our ranks of adventurers.
- We have chased the Mage only to find a small child and a town of uncoopoerative citizens and so we ride off, now having to take care of the child as well. We vfinally now approach Lake Vors, and we saw the evil "nethermancer" as I found he is called, disappearing into a crowd of people. Reading a journal we found of his, Sasquatch and I have travelled to the docks only to find a group of T'skrang pirates who just look like trouble. We headed back into main town to hear someone shout: "Hey you blue-skinned freak", and "Oh, now he's with a dandilion chewer as well, we should be scared. Ha!" Sasquatch and I immediately turned to see some of the men we had fought before, five to be exact. Sasquatch whispered, "two of us, five of them, it's hardly fair", and so a brawl broke out. A circle formed of people in the crowd with me, Sasquatch, and our five opponents within it. Then I charged them, sending them flying to the ground one by one with my broadsword. soon enough, the military "sheriff" showed up and I sheathed my blade. However, as they were taking me away, Sasquatch and a deputy got into an argument and Sasquatch sent him reeling with some kind of magic, and the fight started up again. The sheriff looked at myself and drew his sword, and I drew mine in response. At this time Sasquatch sent a guard hurtling to the ground, unconcious. I hit the sheriff with two well-aimed blows and sent him crashing to the ground and he didn't get up. I turned just in time to see the insulter knock my friend Sasquatch into unconsciousness and I charged him in a fury. After y second blow he fell, and as he was tumbling back to a standing position, I grabbed Sasquatch and ran like I never have before. I escaped.
- We ran to the edge of town where we found the rest of the group and attained a thorough lecture. However, my personal honor was insulted and I avenged it, and I will not apologize to anyone for what I did. Sasquatch and I are heading to the woods to hide and the others are going into town to continue the investigation.
- In the woods today we were hunting and Sasquatch fried a deer. While we were eating two windlings came upon us, and we gave them food. One of them is a warrior named Ridley, the other is a mute for whom I do not know a name. They seem like good people and I think they may join our adventuring group, but we've got to stop adding members soon, there will be too many of us.
EarthDawn is an RPG published by FASA Corp., and as such, any and all material used in this page is theirs by copyright. The material on this page is used without permission, but in no way should be understood as a challenge to those copyrights.