Moan... Rattle... Creep...
Boooo! Booooo.... hiss.....
October 25th-27th of 1996
Wished Halloween would last a wee bit longer? Want to party safely all
weekend without worrying that somebody would say, ``Take that costume
off, bud, it's not Halloween yet...''?
Well, you can! FanTek, in its infinite wisdom,
has found a way to extend
the greatest non-Federal holiday of the year! Just look what you can
- Trick or treat for two more nights!
- Bob for truffles in our "vat-o-chocolate"
- Win valuable prizes in our firehose "Caramel Syrup Guzzling" contest
- Dress up in great costumes
- Listen to ghost stories that scare you to the point of incontinence!
Guests Scheduled to Appear: *
- Isaac Asimov, making his second FanTek appearance.
- Robert Heinlein, author of "Publishing Posthumously" and other books
- L. Ron Hubbard, exposing his best prank of them all, "Scientology"
- Adalai Waksman demos the "Apple Lisa II"
So come one, come all, who walk or crawl! We will see you there!
* Actual events and guests may differ, since
Punkie just made them up.
Consult your local FanTek chapter